PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Fishmonster
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
December 29, 2017

First Ever Ice Fishing Swap Meet

By: Steve Sharon

I had an idea - why not add a LSCWA Ice Fishing Swap Meet to our yearly calendar. Our annual spring swap meet has always been very successful and attracts many new and potential members. Adding an ice fishing swap would allow many of us to sell off our new or unused ice fishing equipment to other fishermen in need. After discussing this issue our board of directors liked the idea and agreed to proceed with its implementation.

Even though this event has short notice I believe it can be a very successful winter event for our club.

The swap meet will occur on Wednesday, January 17th at 7:30 pm which is also our first meeting of 2018.

I would suggest arriving early around 6:30 pm to set up because some early bird customers will arrive at 7:00 pm to score the best buys.
The swap shop will be located in the lower level so as not to disturb the regular meeting. If you only have a few items to sell please share a table so that everybody will have a space. As always, if you only have one or two items they can be placed on your table upstairs on the main floor as long as you don’t interrupt the meeting.

So go to your garage, barn, basement and closets find this stuff and bring it in because nothing is ruled out. If you have a shanty there may be room in the lobby to display it and if you have an ATV or sled bring a picture with its description and price.

Hope to see you all there and participating. Let this stuff make you some $$$ instead of DUST!

Current time is 04:33 am  
LSCWA Forums > LSCWA Information and Board Rules > LSCWA Announcements > First Ever Ice Fishing Swap Meet Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0912 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 27 queries executed.