LSCWA Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
LSCWA Forums > LSCWA Information and Board Rules > LSCWA Announcements > The LSCWA 40th Anniversary Meeting July 20th 2016

Moderated by: bobbarnes
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
The LSCWA 40th Anniversary Meeting July 20th 2016  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Jan 20th, 2016 09:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Fishingmonster
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Fifteen years ago I was on the Board of Directors for our club and on our 25th Anniversary I collected various LSCWA memorabilia which was set up on tables for display and viewing during that meeting. It turned out to be a very successful idea, one that I would like to re-enact once again for our 40th Anniversary Meeting.

During the next 5 meetings, I will be collecting any vintage LSCWA Club pictures, videos, posters, patches, jackets, shirts, or hats. Old news clippings, magazine articles and especially old Walleye Worlod Newsletters from 1976 would be greatly appreciated.

Please bring your items anytime during the next 5 meetings and see me Steve Sharon -your item will be tagged, displayed and finally returned to you after the Anniversary Meeting.
By displaying these items during that meeting, I believe that our members will enjoy seeing how our club started out in the early days.

Best Regards, Steve Sharon

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Jan 21st, 2016 01:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
stclairfun
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Hey Steve, that sounds great!

some of us newer members will get to see how the club evolved over the years!

Posted: Thu Jan 28th, 2016 05:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Fishingmonster
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Great news Cookie has found a newsletter from July 1978 that is cool he saved it because he placed in that months derby. Jerry Comfort has found very old photo albums too.

All of you keep looking through your old stuff!

Posted: Sat Jan 30th, 2016 08:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
stclairfun
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
thanks Steve for putting this together! :D

Posted: Fri Jun 3rd, 2016 01:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Fishingmonster
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Fishingmonster wrote: Fifteen years ago I was on the Board of Directors for our club and on our 25th Anniversary I collected various LSCWA memorabilia which was set up on tables for display and viewing during that meeting. It turned out to be a very successful idea, one that I would like to re-enact once again for our 40th Anniversary Meeting.

During the next 5 meetings, I will be collecting any vintage LSCWA Club pictures, videos, posters, patches, jackets, shirts, or hats. Old news clippings, magazine articles and especially old Walleye Worlod Newsletters from 1976 would be greatly appreciated.

Please bring your items anytime during the next 5 meetings and see me Steve Sharon -your item will be tagged, displayed and finally returned to you after the Anniversary Meeting.
By displaying these items during that meeting, I believe that our members will enjoy seeing how our club started out in the early days.

Best Regards, Steve Sharon

OK I was wrong I did this 20 years ago for the 20th Anniversary meeting!

Anyway Please remember to bring his stuff to the June or the July Meeting!

Current time is 04:04 am  
LSCWA Forums > LSCWA Information and Board Rules > LSCWA Announcements > The LSCWA 40th Anniversary Meeting July 20th 2016 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0965 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.