35th Anniversary Party!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Oct 1st, 2011 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Captain Chaos
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Hey...we just turned 35. We have to party!

At this month's membership meeting we will be having a free dinner for our members, pizza, pasta and salad are on the menu.  members are free, guest's will have to pay $8, but if you join this month we will apply the $8 towards your membership fee.

This month's merchandise table will also have some great items thanks to the execs and board members of your club.

For starters, how about a nice, new A&S handline reel? Then a Frabill Min-O Life insulated/aerated minnow cooler with a lift out strainer is also on the table Next is a set of the smaller Church inline planer boards. I will also have no less than 10 rods and reels, one a special edition Ladies Ugly Stick light action rod that is pink (and the proceeds go to the fight against breast cancer) , all will come with sinkers, hooks and slip bobbers.....all ready to go get some yellow bellies!

There are going to be many more prizes as well. Your Executives and Board all want to give something back to you,the members, in appreciation for all you have contributed over the years past and to come. 

Thanks, Rich

Last edited on Sat Oct 1st, 2011 02:59 pm by Captain Chaos

Cpt. & crew, Off the Hook
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Oct 2nd, 2011 11:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Captain Chaos
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Oh, I forgot to mention one hot item that is sure to go fast.

An LSC "treasure map".......penned by two of the most feared anglers(by the fish) to ever ply the waters of our beloved lake.....

Posted: Mon Oct 17th, 2011 01:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Captain Chaos
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
The prize table is going to be packed with some very good items this month! Don Murray is donating a hat signed by Gary Roach and Mark Martin from when they addressed the club years ago. In addition, I found a great deer blind that uses the new "spider hub" technology....it looks like it would make a very nice lightweight shanty for 2.  Then, if someone is so lucky, maybe they will be  also win the Mr Buddy Heater to warm it that will be on the table as well!

Posted: Tue Oct 18th, 2011 06:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Cruzinshootr
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
Offering free food for no 'work' will probably bring in members we haven't seen in years.  :dude:  (One is supposed to 'work' and bring a dish to pass for the Christmas party.)

I'll bet the attendance at this meeting will meet or exceed most December meetings.  :D

Just curious, one situation I thought of is what if a member is registered as "single" and brings his wife and/or kids.  How will that be handled?  Are you going to charge them since they are not part of the "single" membership?

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2011 01:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
carpazoid
Wire Line the Detroit River

Mana: 
Roger does have a good question and hopefully the BoD gave it some discussion.

Capt Chaos and I just discussed this and we are thinking that the crowd will be larger than usual for October but not by a real large number.

Posted: Wed Oct 19th, 2011 04:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Terry
LSCWA Member

Mana: 
I can't make it to the meeting tonight, but you can be sure that sometime this evening I will raise my glass and wish the old Walleye Association a very Happy Birthday and say thanks for all of the great work performed by the club and the great people I've had the pleasure to meet over the years.

Happy 35th!

Current time is 04:43 pm  
LSCWA Forums > LSCWA Information and Board Rules > LSCWA Announcements > 35th Anniversary Party! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0924 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.