LSCWA Forums Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
LSCWA Forums > General > Recipes > Caprese Salad Recipe

 Moderated by: bobbarnes
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Caprese Salad Recipe  Rate Topic 
 Posted: Thu Sep 8th, 2011 11:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Wire Line the Detroit River

Joined: Wed Nov 2nd, 2005
Location: By The Water Or In St. Clair Shores, Michigan USA
Posts: 3385
In today's newspaper (September 9, '11), the Detroit Free Press, is a variation of the famous Caprese Salad. We cut the recipe out and will give it a try before summer is over. If this is a type of salad that you enjoy making and having with a meal then pick up a copy of the paper or look on-line.

Here is one of the important ingredients.....

Attachment: P9080110-c.jpg (Downloaded 19 times)

Carpazoind, aka: Alex Vitek
Proud to be a wire liner fishing the upper Detroit River
Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

 Posted: Sat Sep 10th, 2011 02:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
LSCWA Member

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location: St. Clair Shores, USA
Posts: 1211
 That is one of my favorite summer salads. I look forward to eating it every year.
 This year, my basil really got off to a slow start. Bit it is doing very well now. Yours looks pretty healthy too.
 Costco sells a 2# package of Buffalo Mozzarella for under $7. Good Stuff!!!
Good Eating, MOOSE

90% Of Catching Walleye Takes Place Between The Ears. The Other 10% Is Boat Control
Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 09:22 am  
LSCWA Forums > General > Recipes > Caprese Salad Recipe Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.0844 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.